Game1 – Black at Gold
- Ervin put on his cape in the last two minutes and told his teammates “fellas, get on my back and I’ll take us to the promise land!”. I can tell he didn’t want to end the season. He was the only Gold player to score in the 4th with 9pts, none bigger than the 3 with 4 seconds left to take it to OT. Joel and Edward also chipped in 2 each in the extra frame to put the game out of reach
- Black’s season comes to an end but this was their best outing to date. Big game from Richard but it was not enough late in the game when they failed to foul in those last 4 seconds as they had multiple fouls to give
Game2 – Green at Purple
- This game also did not disappoint! With 1 second left, Richard from Team purple got a clean look out of a sideline inbound play but just a wide left, ball game! Green moves on to the next round and upsets Purple.
- Green put a lot of pressure on Purple forcing a lot of fouls. With 4 fouls, Santi still managed to drop 23. Richard’s 14 was inspirational but Green proved to be more experienced down the stretch. Even though it was chippy at the start, both teams managed to settle down and get right down to business.
- Bal’s big layup after a timeout was huge and Purple without any timeouts left can’t regroup. Green now gets the honour of playing Team Red, another upset looming?