Please join our families and friends in raising funds for a group of hard working, talented young men wishing to play high level basketball.
Our program is for boys ages, 15-17 years old and we are seeking funds to help our teams cover costs for:
- Tournaments (both local and outside of BC)
- Team Gear and Equipment
- Gym rental fees and insurances
- Travel (flights, car rentals and hotel stays)
What started as a volunteer coaching duty for a local elementary school, grew as a passion in teaching young players more than just basketball skills at the high school as well as club level. We are very proud on the competitive teams and culture that we’ve built in the last four years and it takes a village to make it work. We invite you to look at our blog of past games and events that we’ve participated in as well as raised money organically through bottle and chocolate fundraising drives.
Future Fundraising Events we’re planning on
- Family bowling
- Basketball Spring League
- Pub Night
There are many ways to donate to our cause
- via PayPal or eTransfer to Head Coach’s email – email@example.com
- or by cheque to 204 Customs
- just share this link or download our Fundraising Letter to share with your respective friends, families or corporations looking to help out the community
Thank you for checking out this post and we look forward to your support!