Thank you to all the players and families that came out to celebrate this Saturday afternoon with our ball club. A chance to wind up, catch up on things and what a better way to do that with an awesome selection of food! For those who missed it I’m sure we will have more in the future 🙂
It takes a village to develop these kids and you guys define what this club is all about by starting at home. Keep it up and looking forward to bigger and better things for 2016!
Happy Holidays everyone!
- @Esteban family, those Korean noodles were 최고!
- @Huynh family, thật tuyệt vời
- @Alcoreza family, thank you mate! for some kiwi and custard
- @Magsambol family, you did not provide us with the pick and roll, instead you hooked us up with some egg and rolls!
- @Malhi family, ਸਮੋਸੇ ਲਈ ਧੰਨਵਾਦ or समोसा के लिए धन्यवाद
- @Apdal family, Gracias por las empanadas!
- @Lumase family, Grazie per la lasagna!
- @Viola family, Roasted Chicken on an open fire
- @Perera family, Chicken Biryani was on point
- @Young family, the only thing better than that stuffed garlic bread was a stuffed layup!
- @Johnston Heights ballers, thank you for the snacks!
Shout outs to Google Translate!
I’ve contemplated on a Scooter Basketball AAU squad …. tons of fun with the youngbloods from the holidays potluck! Don’t know how u missed that shot @jtabaya @justin.pryce @mandoo.jr @fremynextdoor @58prblmz @kairamoore @mamacee4luvs @sammiesteban @one_tank_one_life #jumpmanjumpmanjumpman #204customs #teamworkmakesthedreamwork #scooterbasketball
Like in the game of basketball, “know when to eat, know when to feed!” Eat up youngbloods! Shout outs to the parents for an awesome potluck! A photo posted by 204customs (@204customs) on