Week 4 was a dandy giving us two overtime games!
- Attention Black team: Scouting report on Harp is simple, guard the 3-ball. Looked like black team was close to getting their 2nd win but big 3s in the second half crushed that chance. Efficient once again with 6 for 10 shooting, with 4 out of 8 beyond the arc.
- Ford impressive with his own double double stat line of 18 pts, and 15 rebs, with 8 of those points coming from the free throw line. While Joshua went for volume with 7 out of 19 he still managed to bring the intensity.
- Rogelio with 3 steals for the night.
- Black and Blue went back and forth in game1 ….. Alejandro doing the double-dip with 20 pts and 11 rebounds. Those 20 pts came from 9 of 11 shooting.
- Dexter’s best game so far for the Blacks with 8 pts on the night. Gil and Nowell combined for 2 for 19 on the floor, this doesn’t happen often.
- Grey team needs to cancel their membership from the DeAndre Jordan school of free throws because they stunk up the gym! A lot of missed freebies on the charity stripe late in the game that could have prevented overtime.
- My name is Christian Apanay, you cannot post me, you cannot defend me, you cannot foul me, you can’t overplay me …….. and yeah you can’t guard my 3pt shot either! Can somebody please figure out this phenomenon! Thanks for dropping 24 pts on us, I was just joking when I said you only scored 19 on week3 🙂
- Ian contributed with 21 pts and he was crossing up guys all night
- Allan’s best night so far with 13 pts.
- Welcome back Mike, out of the slump he scores 20 and 6 rebs
- Rock with two big threes in the second half
- Word of the night: Meta Ford Peace, EarlBron James
See you all on Week#5
I know some of y’all get excited over the stats and such but please refrain from checking in with the scorekeeping team to allow them to do their job as efficient as possible. Absolutely, no disruption of the scorekeepers during games, in between timeouts, in between game warm ups. They are constantly making sure that scores and stats match up so if you’re interested in checking how well or how bad you did that night, please wait till the night is over or till the blog post happens. The way I see it, you wouldn’t want these guys to be distracted and miss out on a point or a stat from your team would you?
Also, St. B is not a big gym so please make sure they have clear line of sight with the game action as well as the referees so they can document proper fouls and stat.
Thanks for understanding ballers!
Boxscores and Shotcharts:
Game1: Black vs Blue
click here for download
Game2: Red vs Black
click here for download