Slow start to our Game1 loss vs WIN White set the tone for the remaining 3 games of the weekend. Win over UBC Okanagan setup for an intense Sunday against Drive 2 and 3D Elite.
- Game1: WIN 48 – 204 37 (early jitters)
- Game2: 204 45 – UBC Okanagan 31 (laser focused)
- Game3: Drive2 37 – 204 34 (defensive battle)
- Game4: 3D Elite 48 – 204 42 (late-game heroics)
- Improved rebounding compared to 2014
- Better execution
- Defense improved over the tourmanent (2nd in points against PA with 164 pts)
- Offense struggled with missed easy opportunities and missed free throws that would have helped with points scored PS
- We will be better!