Great showing at the boys’ first tournament for the 2015 Spring-Summer season.
- nerves got the best of them early but never got discouraged and kept battling under pressure ending with a 2 and 2 record and placing 9th out of a tough 15-team pool
- they have become closer as a group with this weekend with Lawrence as the ‘glue guy’
- Kevin’s battle wounds with the bitten tongue, scratched neck displayed toughness and seeing things through
- The 1-2 punch of Seth and Kevin on the boards was great to see and the low post execution is showing signs of evolution
- The shooting range our shooters displayed will allow me to be creative with shooting drills
- the kids’ IQs are constantly getting better …. they react to coaches directions very well, they are communicating with each other
- strengths in our rebounding, shooting and zone defense in promising
- our passing, offensive execution and man-to-man defense will be work in progress
- imagine what the ceiling will be with more games and exhibitions, now the boys are ballin’!
Big shout outs to all the families who came out and supported especially to Jarl’s family for hooking Seth up with a ride on Sunday. Can’t wait for the next one guys!