Tougher Week2 that’s for sure!
- 4 for 6 on the free throw line is an improvement
- they shot 50% compared to our 25%
- we were outrebounded, 30 to 20
- our 18 turnovers to their 5
- their 11 steals to our 6
- we had a slow start but managed to climb back when we started to handle the zone pressure and started attacking
- the zone eliminated our post plays that we had prepared for all week
- I will address this type of zone pressure defense on Thursday night’s practice. We have to attack right in the middle by the free throw line and penetrate for a dump off to our bigs
- their pressure threw us off early and we had a mountain to climb early
Click here for the box scores and shot chart!
Please bring your 204 jersey sets to practice just in case we get everybody at the same time for team pictures, thanks and have a great week!